Life is hilarious, earlier (like i've said millions of times I CANT SPELL)(anyway) Clayton was reading a list with the number of everyones presents and said, "Emma you have nine presents."
And Connor says,"No she only has eight."
And Clayton says,"Well did you count the Prince Caspian movie?"
And me and Connor stare at him for a second and start to laugh.
And Clayton says,"What?"
And i say," Clayton you just told me what my present was!" and i continue to laugh,
And Clayton says," Ohh, well- Merry Christmas," and he starts laughing.
Ahh Life is funny.
So now i have used and a lot more than i should've and now i know my present from Clayton.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
4 comments:
My kids and I are reading a Santa Claus book and in it they talk about a little creature at the North Pole that likes to tell everyone what presents they are going to get. It's called the Loud Mouthed Twit. Now, don't you go telling our sweet Clayton that Aunt Angie said he was a loud mouthed twit, it was just a bit of Santa Claus history for ya...
Ha! Ha! Ha! Thats great Angie.
Oh Emma! WE are going to MISS you on CHristmas Eve! Tell your mom that she needs to write the Swapp Family their version of Twas the Night Before CHristmas, she'll know what I mean!
Emma! What's with the posting strike?! You haven't posted in just about a billion years!!! AHHHH!!!! I might die! :]
Post a Comment