PWEASE, PRETTY PWEASE!!! Comment? *Big puppy dog eyes.*
DeviantART
Okay i finally have some of my art on DeviantART. You may think i'm weird but i don't care i know i am. --------- http://firefly7727.deviantart.com/ --------- My Account
I'm still confused. I think I will be for a long time. By the way, tell your mom she needs to put more pictures on your family blog, y'all are gonna grow up and we want to see you before we don't recognize you anymore!
Hiya! Welcome to my blog where you will discover that i am very, very wierd, that i am a crazy fangirl of Transformers and TMNT. and that i can spell very, very differently. :P
2 comments:
what the crud am i supposed to be looking at????
I'm still confused. I think I will be for a long time.
By the way, tell your mom she needs to put more pictures on your family blog, y'all are gonna grow up and we want to see you before we don't recognize you anymore!
Post a Comment