Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yay!! I'm not a heatless witch!! Yay!!

For those of you looking at my title for this post you are probaly thinking: ???? HUH????

Well lemme explain. During my expeirence listening to music, watching Youtube and reading Fanfiction, i have seen plenty of things that just make me want to go curl up in bed and SOB. BUT, no matter how SAD something is, no matter how much i want to CRY, i just can't do it.
It makes me feel like a heartless witch. (NO not the little buggers on Kingdom Hearts.) Honestly i have walked around the house saying things like, "WHY?! WHY CAN'T I CRY??!!?"

Then yesterday, i listened to the song Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. The song is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad. And ya know what. . . I ACUTALLY STARTED TO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited i almost fell down the stairs yelling, "I'M NOT A HEARTLESS WITCH!!"

Really i've been listening to the song NONSTOP since then. I couldn't fall asleep last night so i was listening to the song basically ALL night. I actually started to cry again.

So how was everybody's FOURTH OF JULY? Well i slept in until about ten o'clock. Then i went and saw 'Angels and Demons' with my uncle John, aunt Debbie, cousin Katie, and my mom. Good but kinda creepy movie. Then i went to Westroads Mall and Borders. Then we set off a whole bunch of fireworks after Hamburgers and my "I'm Not a Heartless Witch!" episode and we also watched other people set off their big expensive Missouri fireworks. Really they're big fireworks that just go on and on and on and on. Starting at about 6 and going till about 10:30. Seirously the last time i looked at the clock it was about 3 o'clock. And the last firework i heard/saw was about Midnight.

O.o <-- i love little faces like this. =] I also went to Nauvoo this week. It. Was. Beautiful. The temple was amazing. And all those brick houses from the 1840's. i got some pictures on my cell phone but i forgot to bring my charger so it died on me after i texted a whole bunch of Johnathon Browning Home pictures to my dad. (Gunsmith, son very, very famous, machine gun during one of the WW's.) It was really, really cool. ELEVEN more DAYS until BEAR LAKE!!! (Well for me were leaving on the 16th.) Can i get a WOO WOO?!?!

I don't get it. Why do they call the show 'Most Amazing' Most Amazing? I mean the buildings falling over and the natural disaters i get. But with everything else. . . They should call the show 'Most Stupid'.

Wipeout one of the funniest shows EVER.

See ya'll later.
tWItcHy (My new nick name)
Wait i need to explain something before i go.
Nicknames
ME: tWItcHy the Fangirl
Clayton: Bookworm the Bigfoot
Connor: Motorboat (You do not want to know why.)

S'mores are good.

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

THat was a whole lot of random delightfulness! Especially the comment about "Motorboat". Can't wait to see you guys in a few days! Yay Bear Lake!