Im bored, I dont have school tomorrow, I dont have homework, so im going to type down my favorite songs.
These are not in order im just typing as im thinking.
1. My Immortal - Evanescence
2. Bring me to life - Evanescence
3. Misery Business - Paramore
4. Decode - Paramore
5. That's what you get - Paramore
6. I Caught Myself - Paramore
7. Fences - Paramore
8. Born for this - Paramore
9. crushcrushcrush - Paramore
10. In the End - Linkin Park
11. Leave out all the Rest - Linkin Park
12. So what - Pink
13. Get the Party Started - Pink
14. LDS Church Hymns
15. LDS Church Childern Songs
Breaking News Alert - Tornadic Activity in Omaha - Joking
But i did remember something
You need to get on Youtube.com type in - The Best Dancing EVER - scroll down a little bit to where there are 3 dudes in suits click on it. Its my old ward. I wish i was still in Utah do be able to have been in this. Do It! Do it now!
See Ya!
Emma Nicole :)
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment