Okay so my friends found these twilight confessions on the Internet (Where would we be without it?) And some of them are really quite funny. These are the ones ive found so far.Twilight Confessions
1. I poured glitter on my boyfriend so he would be like Edward.
12. I'm intoxicated by the mere presense of the book.
14. I'm buying a Cullen Car just to see if it comes with a free Vampire.
7. I've developed a wierd habit of biting people.
6. Ballet Studios give me the chills.
5. I stay up at night waiting for Edward to show up.
11. I jumped infront of a moving van to see if Edward would save me.
8. I'm willing to bet againist Alice.
4. I stabbed Edward Cullen with a spork and lived to tell the tale.
Yes, i know they're not in order i just did them as i found them. :] The last one was kind of confusing would you not agree?
See Ya Later
No comments:
Post a Comment