Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ha Ha Ha

I love my little sister, Elizabeth, sooooooooo much.

the other day we were watching the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King or whatever it's called. But anyway we were down on the couch and its like 10:30 at night so i thought she was asleep. So shes sitting on my lap. And like every other movie there was a big kiss at the end. So when the dude and his elven lady kiss i hear this EWW! and it was sooooo funny.


Evanescence ROCKS

Emma :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief Em! That is sooo funny! I wish my little sister did that.. but to tell the truth, I think that she likes it when the big-o kiss comes on at the end. Hehe. But don't tell her I told you.

Lani said...

Cute Elizabeth! What a good big sister you are to let her hang out with you while you watch a movie!