WARNING!!!
THE SUBJECT IN THIS BLOG JUMPS AROUND A LOT SO IF YOU GET CONFUSED SORRY.
I should really be doing my homework. Oh well - i'll just do it math tommorrow :P Just Kidding.
Nothing really interesting has had happened. Let's see i was sick for basically the majority of Febuary. (If i bore anyone to sleep im sorry. i haven't had excatly the best day.)
I was really looking forward to going to the Wayne State Band Contest today. But stupid freaking icy roads! We've been working for at least the last three months. Again stupid freaking icy roads! I am so sick and tired of winter here! It gets up to like 60 degrees on a Wednesday then it snows like 8 inches! on a Friday.
I had a really weird experience with cinnamon rolls a couple of days ago. My grandma has this lotion that smells like cinnamon rolls. So i put some on and thought, "Dang it. Now i want cinnamon rolls." So i head off to school sad because i want a cinnamon roll. Then i get to school and my friend Ali smells my hands (Because i must make my friends suffer with me. JK) and she says, "Dang it, Emma, now i want a cinnamon roll." well we took her gym bag down stairs to the locker room and we come up and people were walking around with their breakfast which was -drumroll please- CINNAMON ROLLS!! So we're all like "THANK YOU FOR SPARING US!"
Cinnamon rolls are good.
I am in trouble. im going to fail my mythology test cause i left my study stuff at school. :(
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
2 comments:
YAY! You posted about the cinnomon rolls!! Oh great... now I want a cinnomon roll! lol. oh well whatever. LOVE LOVE LOVE having you back in the blogging world! =]
I think you need to spend MORE time concentrating on your homework (especially not forgetting your study materials so you 'fail' tests) and LESS time on cinnamon rolls. Maybe we can work on that?
Anyway - how come I haven't heard about this test???
Post a Comment