Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I don't know what to call this post- Random- maybe?

I think its weird the publish thing saved before i even started to type. Hehehaha Sorry I'm running on fumes, chocolate, music, and a new Transformers Animated episode. Yes i know what some of you are thinking... Transformers Animated? for a 13-year old? GIRL? She's a nutcase. Well guess what I don't care if you think I'm a nutcase. Because I haven't EVER been normal. Nope not one day in my life. So what if im a 13-year old girl who LOVES giant robots, superheros, and other stuff like that. (I like to call my self a Tomgirl. Cause there are Tomboys and Girly-girls.) So if there are people thinking out there "WoW she really needs to act like a grill"-Ha Ha HA (Im telling ya chocolate) I didn't mean grill I meant GIRL. "She needs make-up and perfume." Let me tell you the closet thing i am to MAKE-UP is LOTION. and the occasional body spray after P.E.

My friend Jeremy is just about as random as me. One of his other friends made up this quote," Im not as random as you think i- salad."

Ah- Monday was not a fun night for me. There was a tornado warning. Let's get this straight here and now. I WASN'T scared. My Mom and Dad were NOT home. I personally think these storms are cool. Except for the fact that it can kill us.

Last night was High School registration night. I basically didn't listen to the student presentation during the school day. and slept through the Parent presentation. After wards my mom and my friend Kendra's parents were talking about me and Kendra's future. Turns out we're both going to BYU. Of course i was already planning on going but still.

When i grow up im going to be an artist and young adult fantasy author. Funny story real fast- So my friends Kaylee and Shelby were sitting by at the student presentation. And shelby asked," What are you going to be when you grow up?" and i answered artist and young adult author. And i asked if she would read my books and she said,"Heck ya" Then she called dibs to be the first person to read my books. and i said,"Sorry my grandma and mom already have dibs." So Kaylee and Shelby said at the same time," I call third!" "No i do" "No i DO" So if you read my books you'll be fifth or lower on the list. Sorry.

I'm excited i'm getting TEXTING! Sorry im joyous i've been asking FOREVER.

This message is for KATHERINE: CALL ME OR ANSWER THE PHONE!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! OR EMAIL ME OR SOMETHING!
im sorry if i get annoying really honestly but i am DESPERATE
I really want to talk to you.

CINNIMON ROLL
My favorite Transformers Animated Autobot is Bumblebee and my favorite Decepticon is Blitzwing

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

OK, put Aunt Angie (Shane's) on your list of people who want to read your first book! I can't wait! What will it be about?

Anonymous said...

DIBS ON PRE-FIRST!!!! Your mom and grandma can have first and second... but I get to pre-PRE-read it so that they can pre-read it. K??? :) Sorry I have not been able to talk to you! I PROMISE pinkey swear with a cherry on top that I really am sorry. But life has been so crazy it's not even funny. Seriously, the scribbled out mess on my calender for this month should say it all. But I Promise (with a chery on top) that I am going to call you when I have a breathing moment. PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE!!!!! Luv Ya!