This is going to be a pretty random blog to.
Ta be honest with y'all i like writing, typing, whatever you want to call it in my blog when i'm running on fumes
Running on fumes Definition: very, very, very tired; hyper
Symptoms: falling asleep on feet, laughing and crying at the same time, craves chocolate, sugar, etc., random, smiles a lot, glazed over look in eyes
Usually happens at Girls Camp, and for girls named Emma during the first week of track.
Cure: WHO cares! Running on fumes is fun. But if you are one of those people who wants order in their boring, organized, BORING lives. *heaves huge sigh* Get lots of Sleep.
Oh yeah. You might also break out in song.
I started track this week. And now i'm thinking, "What have i done."
Only i've walked the last two days cause i messed up my hip a while back and it got really bad on Wednesday. But im still dead tired.
*Moans*
WAIT- i just thought of something.
Last Friday we went to contest for band. Wait, i need to put up the chart.
One- Brava! Fantastic! Stupendos! Magnificent! Wonderful! Amazing! Well you get the picture.
Two-Brava! But you could do better.
Three- Go back and actually Practice!
Four- How do you know how to hold up your horn?!?!?
Five- My EARS MY POOR EARS!!!
We got a-
*Drumroll please*
ONE!
I'm really tired
BUMBLEBEE
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
1 comment:
YAY EM!!!!!
Way to go on getting a one! I've always wanted to be in band. I think maybe next year I'll go all out and play the KEYBOARD in marching band. lol. That sounds like fun!
Post a Comment