Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ya-looo! (Hello) This post is very long and Very Random

Hiya! Sorry i haven't posted anything in forever but nothing interesting has really happened in the last four weeks.

I was on Katherine's Blog and under my name it says that the last time i posted something was four weeks ago. Then on my blog under my friend Shelby's name it says that her last post was one month ago. ??? What the Heck???

O my Gosh only 11 more days of school left. I am so excited.

Today in french i was really, really, really hyper so when we were doing TPR (Total Physical R...?)
when we were doing our thumbs up and down and so-so. i was making all these little sound effects so my friend Ali was standing right next to me laughing her head off while the rest of my class is looking at me, like this, ???...???? :P

I was on Deviant Art (a web site for artists) and i was looking at the signiture of one of the comments and this is what it said, "My Edward senses are tingling. Bella just tripped!" That made me laugh.

Then i was on fan fiction ( a website for writers) and i got this saying out of the story i was reading. "Trying to raise teenagers is like trying to nail Jell-o to a tree." That made me laugh to.

I was really Bored in Math the other day so i made this list.
It is very brightly colored in my note book. I am going to start from the top.

Bored in Math Auto-biography
(We haven't even been in class for ten minutes)
(That's just sad) May 1st, 2009
Fact 1: I am Mormon.
2: I hate the Nebraska Huskers.
3: my favorite color is orange.
4: im not as random as you think i- salad!
5: i love Transformers!!! Love them!!!
6: my lowest grade is a B+.
7: I am the oldest of 4 kids.
8: i love sports
9: " " the outdoors.
10: " " drawing
11: " " listening to music
12: " " writing stories and fan fics.
13: " " the computer.
14: i have 37 more minutes of this class.
15: I love bright colors.
16: i am very bored.
17: i love BYU.
18: i have 2 brothers and 1 sister.
19: i love summer.
20: 23 more days till my birthday.
- now it is 19
21: He's teaching us science not math.
- Seriously he started talking about refracting light or something like that.
22: the most random thing i have ever said is:
23: Amish people go to Wal-Mart.
24: i get food in french today.
25: 27 is my favorite number.
26: 27 more minutes of class.
27: i have a presentation to give in Science.
28: 10 more minutes of class.
29: !HELP ME! i am bored.
30: i am a gimp. i have shin splints.
- Not anymore tho (Thank YOU!!!)
31: 15 more days of school.
- 11 now
32: 77 is my 2nd favorite number.
- 5 more minutes of class

So my math teacher barely explains our homework. then he sends us out the door. so the next day we all come in with question marks on our papers (we can do that) and on our faces. Then he explains it to us fully. Well i knew what he was talking about so i was pretty bored.

Now,
For the last final Random subject of the day.
Brain Waves!!!
Me and my friends came up with these a while ago so im going to chose a couple.

Mine:
TransformersDrawingTransformersBumblebeeTransformersSleepTransformersChocolateTransfo-
rmersOrangeTransformersGirlsCampTransformersUtahTransformers etc. etc

Kaylee:(aka Bookworm)
BookBookBookOW!(Bookworm is clumsy she trips a lot.)BookBookBookOw! O-Shiny! (and she gets distracted like me.)

Ali: (aka Chocolate monkey)
ChocolateChocolateChocolateMonkey!Chocolate etc. etc.

Jeremy: (His has to be my favorite so far)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MONKEYS ARE INVADING UKRAINE FROM THE SKY!!!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:P Emma :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma... you win the award for the most random blog I have ever read... I will have to think of a good prize for you... something really random. hm.... ANYWAYS! I'm glad that you finally posted.. your blog is a great way to laugh my guts out. THANK YOU!!! Love you most favorite cousin in the whole wide world that beats all... Katherine. :D

Lani said...

Oh Emma! What a crazy little post that was!
I still can't believe you're taking French!
It seems like yesterday that I was babysitting you. You loved to play with sidewalk chalk and you LOVED to write your ABC's over and over. ANd now you're taking French!!
Time flies!

Hiya said...

HAHA, I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE WORK WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT. HAHA! I need to meet this Jeremy kid he sound funny. Crap i just got a phone call and now i can't remeber what i was gonna write. Well anyways if i remeber what i was gonna say i'll e-mail it to you. (Or text it depends on how many mins. i have left.)