Okay i was on DeviantART a minute ago and i was reading the Artist's Comments that go under the art. And she said that she got a really bad hand cramp drawing this artwork and i made me think.
"HOW the HECK do i get ELBOW cramps when i draw a lot?!?!?" Seriously i will walk around moaning about my elbow and pinky after I've spent a while drawing or writing. It is very, very, strange.
I think this is nice. Being able to blog because school is out. It's fun. And i've become obsessed with blogging. I've blogged, like what, three times in the last week? And i spent a while putting pictures on my blog. I will blog later! (I have to go to the store.)
Adios!
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are blogging more! Blogging and blog reading are my favorite forms of summer entertainment. So keep it up!
Post a Comment