Sunday, June 28, 2009

Why?!?!?

WHY isn't anyone blogging. Okay i know you guys all have lives and stuff but i get lonely,
T_T. <-- Sobbing. :P Okay now that, that is out.

Sugar highs are fun. i've been giggling all night and it doesn't help that i was reading fanfictions. WEEE. Heh heh heh.

Okay Girls Camp was really fun and HOT!!!
One of the strangest things i did was:

Setting: About 3am. in the tent.

ME: *Sleeping*
Kersten: Awake.
ME: i don't wanna be in that movie!
Kersten: ?
ME: *a few minutes later. sits up. still sleeping* I don't wanna be SpiderMan! *Lays back down*
Kersten: ?!?!?! Wha-

Yes i am known for carrying on conversations in my sleep. tho that wasn't a convo. i'm still know for doing it.

i got these three bug bites on my leg so if i connected the dots i have a triangle. :P Heh Heh

I get to go to Nauvoo on Wednesday and Thursday with my grandma and family from Vegas. :P

Note: i'm changing the jade profile. I have this idea of her being a 13 year old. so. . . i really don't have anything else to say about that.

Transformers 2 was a very cool movie, even if it wasn't what i expected. i would have liked more ROBOTS and less Homo-sapiens. I mean really Bay (director) like all of the Autobots had like, what, 2, 3, lines each!?!? GRRR. Dang you Bay!

I don't know what else to say. OOOO i broke my glasses. Wow, emma, so important. :P
Geez.

See ya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We are camping buddies! I just got back from Youth Conference yesterday and we went camping at Yuba Lake for three days. Was Transformers worth watching??? Becuase I really want to see it. Luv Ya!