PWEASE, PRETTY PWEASE!!! Comment? *Big puppy dog eyes.*
DeviantART
Okay i finally have some of my art on DeviantART. You may think i'm weird but i don't care i know i am. --------- http://firefly7727.deviantart.com/ --------- My Account
Emma! Your blog is freakin hilarious! Since I am a super lazy person, I am just going to post this one comment for all of your posts becuz my siblings are getting annoyed at how long i am taking on the computer... So...your 101 things are TO DIE FOR! Your so funny! And second, I totally agree with the twilight confessions becuz sadly I have done some of that. And third, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your song list... those are my favs too!!! So, I am going to add you to my list on my blog... LUV YA!
Hey Emma! It's Aunt Angie! (Shane's Angie!) I found your blog, and I have to tell you, that video was hilarious! I'm gonna make Shane do that for our ward. It would be awesome!
Hiya! Welcome to my blog where you will discover that i am very, very wierd, that i am a crazy fangirl of Transformers and TMNT. and that i can spell very, very differently. :P
5 comments:
Don't you just love Grandma Grimshaw in this video.
Emma!
Your blog is freakin hilarious! Since I am a super lazy person, I am just going to post this one comment for all of your posts becuz my siblings are getting annoyed at how long i am taking on the computer... So...your 101 things are TO DIE FOR! Your so funny! And second, I totally agree with the twilight confessions becuz sadly I have done some of that. And third, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your song list... those are my favs too!!! So, I am going to add you to my list on my blog... LUV YA!
Hey Emma! It's Aunt Angie! (Shane's Angie!) I found your blog, and I have to tell you, that video was hilarious! I'm gonna make Shane do that for our ward. It would be awesome!
OK Emma, I totally stole your video for my blog, hope you don't mind...it was just to funny to pass up!
that is a very funny show I have watched it so many times
natalie sullivan
Post a Comment