I found More Twilight Confessions. And i ask forgiveness now i cannot spell worth a darn. So i ask forgiveness now.
9. Shiny Silver Volvos make me sqeal like a fan girl.
13. I pray for rain so Edward can come and play.
16. I went to the doctor the other day- and asked how Edward was doing.
17. I went to the doctor the other day- and called him Carlisle.
18. Popsicles are now my favorite treat cold, hard and sweet.
19. I saw a grizzly bear and screamed "Emmett!"
20. If anyone asks, I'm from Forks.
21. When i hear the name Edward i go "What! Where?"
22. Edward heard me thinking about him and blushed like a schoolgirl.
23. I have a new pick up line "Are you a vampire cause you dazzle me."
Some of them i dont get.
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
1 comment:
Emma put a new one on i need to here more about what's going on with you other than what you say in your e-mails.
Post a Comment