Okay-
Wait, wait, wait. The Mummy Returns is on the t.v. so i have to say this quote that i just heard.
"ITS A SPEAR!!"
"WHAT?!?"
"THE GOLDEN STICK THINGY! IT'S A SPEAR!!!"
Okay now i can go on with what i was going to say.
. . .
i forgot what i was going to say. =(
WAIT!
=) Read the sides of my blog! PWEASE!?!?! And comment! PWEASE!?!?!
G'night. :P <-- hehe (read the side and you'll know what this means *whistles* even tho in real life i can't T_T)
i belong in a looney house i know, i know. O well ain't life more fun with me there to confusale (translation: Confuse) ya'll?
I'm listening to Why is the Rum Gone? on Youtube an amazing (and very, very strange) remix of the line "Why is the rum gone?!?!" spoken by Capt'n Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl. Youtube it, it is cool.
Okay i know i said G'night but i didn't realize i would still be on the computer. . .
I NEED to do this
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*runs around with arms in the air* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
okay i'm still not calmed down. Looks like it is going to be another LONG LONG night. O well i get a lot out of long nights. My Brainstorming is at Top notch at night. *Sigh*
I can't wait until Bear Lake!
Now I Mean it G'Night!
This was a very Pablo (Random) Post. :P
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
2 comments:
I'm not sure whether or not to laugh hysterically or be concerned. But I guess blogs are for your own expressions so I have decided to laugh hysterically. HA!
Em - As your mother, this blog worries me. I think we need to discuss your sugar intake.
Post a Comment