Hi
Warning: Yes another sugar high post.
i think this is a record ain't this, like what, my 6th post this month? Wow. Being off school gives a girl a lot more time to post.
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
i can't wait till Bear Lake.
You guys over there in Utah are probaly going O no O no O no. The crazy psycho is coming soon. Everyone HIDE! :P
I honestly don't know what to post.
Lets see...
Today i woke up, got dressed, cleaned the kitchen, read some fanfiction, sketched, and am now on the computer.
Eww. My arm is bleeding. (Scab i picked off.) Yuck but it doesn't bother me. Im not one of those people who faint at the sight of blood it's the needle that makes me go down like a ton of bricks.
Get on my DeviantART account and get on my favorites for TMNT of Oz take one look at those and when i bring my art to Bear Lake you will say, "Emma you suck." No really you will these TMNT of Oz make my pictures look like chicken scratch.
Adios!
I don't wanna be SpiderMan!
Thankful Thought #5
12 years ago
2 comments:
You should have titled it "I don't wanna be Spiderman". He he!
We are all very excited for Bear Lake...Shane bought a boat and we've got a tube, wakeboard, and waterskiis for all you youngin's (and some of us olden's too!) Can't wait!
Whoo! A wakeboard and waterskiis??? I'm stoked! And I believe this post should have been titled "I don't wanna be Spiderman" too! O please O please O please???
Post a Comment